Saturday 26 May 2012

How to make a Classic prank on Facebook

Being on my devil side, I really scare the hell out of people. They think that i'm a sweet guy, but it's seriously not the case. Early this morning I pranked my friend, he was damn scared. Here is what I did.
I gave him a 
link to a flash page (a page which uses flash player) which looks exactly like someone's facebook profile. But it's an old prank so it's not the timeline one. But still it will work on non-attentive people. Just give them the link and tell them to have a look at her profile. As the male hormones will get exited and female curiosity will increase, any gender will explore the profile. After a short notification stating that "This user profile is not suitable for faint of heart." Something like the picture will show up. If you are not sure about the reaction. Click on the link and read the rest of the article, after finishing it, view the profile. Everytime you watch it, everytime you get scared, that's for sure. It also creates a creepy sound, so be sure to switch on the speakers. 

Don't forget to share && comment if you like it . :))

No comments:

Post a Comment